Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Science is published biannually by Agricultural Science college in collaboration with BM-Publisher.
Research can be found at the journal published on website as well as the style of writing and publishing.
Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Science concerned with the following topics:
Field crops, plant breeding, agricultural economics, agricultural extension, agricultural mechanization, basic science, horticultural science, livestock, food industries, plant diseases, plant pests, poultry science, soil science, water resources.
Latest Article Published
- Evaluation of new wheat Triticum aestivum L. genotypes under al muthanna environment
- Effect of seeding quantity and chemical fertilizer on growth and grain yield of Oats (Avena sativa L.)
- Effect of Inoculation with bacteria Azospirillum brasilense and Glomus mosseae and Levels of Organic Matter in the Phosphorous available and Growth Of Barley Plant (Hordeum Vulgare L.)
- Effect of planting date and salicylic acid spray on growth of burdock plant (Arctium lappa L.) and its roots content of quercetin and arctiin compounds
- Limestone resources in preparing premixes used in layer production
- Evaluation of the inhibitory effect of the water, alcohol and oil extract of Rosmarinus officinalis L. in some pathogenic bacteria